Rubber Flooring Benefits by Type:
There are 2 main types of recycled rubber flooring, rolled and tile/sheet goods. Each type of rubber floor has benefits; it's up to you to decide what suits your flooring needs.
Interlocking Rubber Floor Tiles:
- Benefit 1: Interlocking Rubber Mats No Adhesive Required
- Benefit 2: Interlocking Rubber Floors are easy to Install over concrete or wood floors.
- Benefit 3: Interlocking Tiles are portable and areas of wear can be easily replaced with single tiles.
- Drawback 1: More seams than rolled rubber flooring
- Drawback 2: Cost for interlocking rubber tiles is general higher than rolled rubber flooring.
- Benefit 1: Rolled Rubber may be installed with glue for seamless performance, easy cleaning and a great look.
- Benefit 2: Rubber Flooring Rolls may also be installed with double sided tape in residential and non-permanent applications
- Benefit 3: Rolled Rubber Flooring is very cost effective
- Drawback 1: May be less permanent for large areas requiring glue down installations.